Monday, May 21, 2007

A photo retelling of SF



Oldest son in salty muck outside of Wendover



Youngest son drugged up on video games and movies
***

Who said there's nothing between Winnemucca and Reno? Certainly not Chief Thunder maker of Thunder Mountain

(for more info see http://www.thundermountainmonument.com/index.htm)

***


About 30 hrs of this
***
I love REDWOOD TREES
***
and THESE...
***
And particularly THESE sturdily holding me even with burnt out trunks
***
And THESE which we will Snapfish into a small poster print which Mormon friends and neighbors will then mistake for Joseph Smith's sacred grove--what blasphemy
***
Big bubbles and beautiful faces at the Exploratorium
***
Familiar things in places strange and far away
***
"cool" brother with bubbly sis
***
The memories as my father-in-law would say turn sweeter each day.

6 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Looks like quite the trip! I've always wanted to go to the Exploratorium. It has been around since I was a kid.

Lisa B. said...

I don't think I've ever seen this many photos of your kids. Very nice! Those redwoods are fantastic. Your daughter looks so much like her mom.

Dr. Write said...

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to take a vacation!!

Counterintuitive said...

My wife deserves the credit--she took about 80% of the photos. Hence, she isn't in any of them.

HH said...

The kids look great! Who's the old duffer driving the car?

Seriously, the redwoods are AWESOME! Even with kids in the car, that had to be a great trip.

Alison has a great eye. She has another vocation as a photographer. Does she do weddings??

Travis

shane said...

I used to practice bow shooting in the redwoods with Shawn. Beautiful!