Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The written language

Attempting to help my son switch his new watch from military to regular time, I found these very clear and concise instructions concerning the 12/24 hour reversal option:

"You have the possibility to change from 12 to 24 hour system, when adjusting the hours of the normal time one after the other the hours are displayed in the 12 hour system, then in the 24 hour system and then again the 12 hour system, i.e., please push S2 so many times, that the hour is displayed in the required system."

Well, it is now absolutely crystal clear what I need to do.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

This paragraph actually has a force field that pushes my eyes away from it. How'd they do that?

shane said...

Sadly, this is what I think I sound like when I speak Spanish.

Rod said...

This is what happens when you have Chinese or whoever translating instructions into English.