Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter

I think winter is almost gone, the sun has definitely been out more, the air is much less gunkier. Yet when the wind hit me as I mojoed it from car to office early this morning, winter seemed to say, Not so fast you fair weathered wimp. Ah geez, I screamed. And then there's the 38 and clouds and snowflakes on my I-google app. C'mon already--warm it up! I want 5s followed by 4s and 8s turning to 6s followed by 3s. A 6 followed by anything would be grand. Sun in my face while eating my lunch in front of MY window office, I effectively pretended there were 6s out there, 6s followed by sweet 8s.

2 comments:

Darci said...

Isn't it a bit early, especially in Utah, to be hoping for spring? Aren't you just setting yourself up for disappointment? Not that I'm not ready for spring but I do believe we have snow in our forecast as well!

Dr Write said...

I love your numbers followed by other numbers. I'm with you. 6s and 8s. Yes!!