Thursday, April 02, 2009

Do you know what girls look like down there?

One post in March? Pathetic! I have reasons but I won't whine here; well, at least not too much.

I meant to blog about this conversation with my youngest (just turned 8) son:

son: Dad, do you know what girls look like down there?

dad: Umm, yeah, umm, why do you ask?

son: (lots of laughing)

dad: umm, what got you thinking about that?

son: her friend (pointing to 11yr old sister) showed me a picture.

dad: oh, really. Umm, what kind of picture?

son: ya know in that one book, that one about girls.

dad: oh (sudden relief) the one about maturation.

(pause)

son: Dad?

dad: yeah?

son: it was my bestest dream in the world to know what girls looked like down there.

dad: well, I can understand that....

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

Ha! Ha ha ha! He's a little young to have his bestest dreams fulfilled, right? Oh well. He had to find out sooner or later.

Rod said...

So begins the lifetime obsession.

Lisa B. said...

He has no idea. Literally.