Monday, December 06, 2010

Lotsa books

The good thing about ordering lots of books online is that you get a package every day or two and, because you ordered so many and can't remember which book should be arriving, you get surprised each time you tear through that incredibly tough plastic crap they wrap them in; the bad thing is they cost money and take up space to the point of bookshelf and office overload which threatens to cover every free space (but maybe that's a good thing too because now everywhere I look I see a book and I like books; except I also, then, feel a bit overwhelmed because I have so much to read--possibly a tie between the good and the bad).

Off to open my two packages, the ones I've been eyeying as I typed each of these words.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I recognized myself in this:

>>The good thing about ordering lots of books online is that you get a package every day or two

O package every day or two, how I love you.

Counterintuitive said...

no lie: I thought of you when I wrote that line.

SH said...

Early Christmas!