Monday, July 11, 2005

Inaugural Post

I finally publish a blog. I've been thinking about it for a few months now: first inspired by Middlebrow (my officemate) and then by the blogging mania in my department. At one point I decided I wouldn't do a blog as I was most assuredly only trying to be hip (however Unhip some bloggers may think they are) but then I realized that everytime I lurked through through the SLCC blogs I was unconscioulsy composing blogs in my mind--wasted ideas frittered away as I start some new task. Life demands some sort of recordiing and reflecting. So, here I go...

1 comment:

lis said...

Obviously, my decision to join the blogfest was an effort to be cool. see, that's how unhip I am--trying to be cool, yet asserting my unhipness at the same time. it's tragic, really.